Here is a brief look at a celebrity’s Human Design chart using just a few of many aspects and layers of a chart. Our purpose here is to give you just a partial glimpse, through Human Design, into this person’s energy dynamics.
Miley Cyrus (born Destiny Hope Cyrus)
Birth: November 23, 1992 at 4:19pm in Nashville, Tennessee
This teen idol and Disney Channel star of the Hannah Montana show has done what seems to be 180-shift into an edgy and provocative singer/performer (a very tame photo at right). She’s currently 21.
Looking at her Human Design chart significantly helps us make sense of what is happening.
Let’s understand a little of her background first.
- Daughter of famed country singer Billy Ray Cyrus, she was raised with siblings and half-siblings on a 500-acre farm outside Nashville, TN, where they all attended church regularly
- When she was 8, the family moved to Toronto where her father starred in the TV series Doc and where Miley began her acting and singing career, including a role in her father’s show
- At age 11 she auditioned for Disney’s new Hannah Montana TV show, where her persistence as well as her talent landed her the lead role
- The show began airing in 2006 which immediately skyrocketed her career and established her as a teen idol; she filmed 98 episodes of that show and starred in Hannah Montana: The Movie in 2009
- During that time she also signed recording contracts, released top-selling albums, co-wrote many songs, and appeared on other TV shows, movies, and concert stages
- Her mother made many wise choices for her, largely through great advice from the family’s great connections (including Dolly Parton), regarding studio contracts, agent representation, and other business decisions
- Best summed up by this Wikipedia quote: “Cyrus is recognized as among the most successful artists to originate from The Walt Disney Company. She has five non-consecutive number-one albums on the U.S. Billboard 200, two of which are soundtracks credited to her titular character Hannah Montana, and has earned numerous awards and nominations. In 2010, Cyrus ranked number thirteen on Forbes‘ Celebrity 100, and was named the “Most Charted Teenager” in the 2011 Guinness World Records with twenty-nine Billboard Hot 100 entries as of November 2009. In 2013, she was recognized as the “Artist of the Year” by MTV.”
- By 2009, around age 16, she began emerging as herself in her music and acting career
- Noticeably different look in 2013: short hair, often bright red lips, independent attitude, edgy and provocative clothing
- Generated controversy (and a lot of publicity) with sexually explicit song performances while promoting her fourth studio album Bangerz
Miley’s chart gives us a deep understanding of energy dynamics underlying her behavior and her stunning metamorphosis as she is maturing into a young adult.
I’ve recorded my review of key aspects of her chart. Simply click the arrow to listen, or download to listen later.
I welcome your comments!