Here is a brief look at a celebrity’s Human Design chart using just a few of many aspects and layers of a chart. Our purpose here is to give you just a partial glimpse, through Human Design, into this person’s energy dynamics.
Birth: July 15, 1950 at 3:00pm in Athens, Greece
This extraordinarily successful and powerful woman in the world of news and global media is what we call in Human Design a “no motors” Projector Type. How does someone with supposedly “no inherent energy” of her own build a mega media brand in just a few years? What did it cost her? And what lessons and messages is she sharing now with the world? Let’s have a look.
- Born in Greece
- Attended Cambridge University in England, majored in Economics
- Married to a U.S. Congressman, they have two daughters
- Runs a global media company
Success of Huffington Post
- Inspired by the importance and joy of conversation and of sharing thoughts, ideas, concerns and discoveries, in 2005 she created Huffington Post, a news and blog site that quickly became one of the most read and linked-to media brands on the Internet
- As of 2014, she was chair, president and editor-in-chief of the Huffington Post Media Group
- She’s also a nationally syndicated columnist and author of 13 books
- In 2012, the Huffington Post won a Pulitzer Prize for reporting; in 2013 Arianna was named to the Forbes Most Powerful Women List and has won numerous other awards and recognitions
Her transformational experience
- In 2007 she had been working around the clock; she fainted from exhaustion in her home office and woke up in pool of blood
- This caused her to redefine success for herself and ponder the question “What is a good life?”
- She decided to create a national conversation about what makes life fulfilling and meaningful
- Her recently published 14th book, Thrive, is about living a more mindful and meaningful life and defining success on our own terms; she also gives lectures and workshops on the topic
Arianna’s chart gives us a deep understanding of energy dynamics underlying her drive, her accomplishments, her burnout, and the lessons she has learned.
I’ve recorded my review of key aspects of her chart. Simply click the arrow to listen, or download to listen later.
If you’d like to learn more about Arianna and her message, here is a terrific interview of her by Marie Forleo:
I welcome your comments!